Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Thursday, September 30, 2010

I made the first step!

Tonight I made the first step. I told somebody in my family that I was gay. The support was overwhelming. And if anything it made our bond stonger. This is a great start and I would recommend to anybody that is going through the same thing. Take one person that you are more sure of in this world that it won't matter to them about you sexual orientation and tell them the truth. It feels like 10 pounds have been lifted off my shoulders. Hopefully I will build up enough courage to let more people know. You have to start small and work your way up. It may not always turn out the way you want it. But I think that 90 percent of your family will be ok with it. I certainly hope so.

~Looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment