Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lapse on an update. I was real busy over the weekend and didn't get much of a chance to get online and post. But I did get to talk to my mom some more about my sexuality. When I talked to her again she didn't leave a doubt in my mind that she was more than OK with it. She supports me 100 percent. I think maybe she just forgot when she was talking to me on the phone because I still have my guard up even around her so I don't slip up around other people when I am with her.

But I did get to hang out with my step brothers this weekend. And we had a really cool time. Shot some pool. Hung out with some people. Just a nice relaxing weekend with no worries. But I do think they are starting to catch on maybe. I have only really got to know my two step brothers in the last 3 months. I have never had a brother before and I think they are starting to put two and two together. When we go out all they want to do is scout for chicks. I don't participate. But I don't scout for guys either. Although we were playing pool next to some cute guys who I sort of picked up may have been gay. They kept looking over and watching and when we would make eye contact they would smile and look away real fast. But I can see the surprise in their face when they look at a girl and go "would you hit that?" And I honestly say no. I don't lie. If somebody was to ask me if I was gay I might try to change the subject or if I have to I will not say anything. But I will not lie and say no.

Also I think they tried to get me to admit I was gay. But I couldn't tell if they were just playing around and teasing or if it was a round about way of trying to get the truth out of me without being blunt about it. I want so bad to tell them so I don't have to keep hiding it around them. But I am not totally sure that they would be really ok with it. I know one of them has a brother who is gay and he takes up for him. But the next breath he takes he can say something looks fagoty. So I pick up a mixed message.

I will have to do some more pondering on the subject I guess before I let my guard down to them. I know one day it is all going to come out and I think they will respect me more if they hear it from me and not from online or somebody else.

Well that is all for tonight I guess. Don't forget that if you are going through something similar or would just like to talk. You can email me at LookinginLondonky@gmail.com

~LookinginLondon

0 comments:

Post a Comment