Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Pleased!

          I have been very pleased with the progress this site is making. I have got the forum project underway as well. When that is completed I will send out invites to those of you who are interested and I have checked out to the best of my ability to ensure a safe environment. I also have loved all the comments that I have been given through emails and chat post about this project. "Most" people have agreed that it is something we have needed brought to the attention of the public for many years. Again I am not going to let this die down. I will not be discouraged. And I will not quit. I just know that there is somebody out there that is struggling with this and thinks they will not find support anywhere. But you will always be able to find support here. Just send me an email and if you need to talk I will give you a phone number that you can reach me at. My passion has been always been to help others in need. I just had my head in the wrong direction. Like I said before, this is something that I have known all my life but only in the past year have I come to accept it fully.

           Also on the right side of the page---->. There are some links to sites with more information. Also I plan on adding more sites as I go on and if you have any suggestions please feel free to email me with them. It has also been brought to my attention about parents that want a better understanding of their gay son or daughter or other family member. I plan to add link to site with information about that as well in the short term future.

          Well as always thanks for stopping by and reading and supporting this great cause. I have had some people ask me about donations to help and as of right now non is needed nor will it probably ever be needed. Just opening my inbox and seeing the mail from supporters from not only here in Kentucky but from all over the country is reward enough.

Thanks,
LookinginLondon


lookinginlondonky@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment