Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pretty good day.

Since I haven't been working lately. I have had a lot of time to myself. So I have been going to Levi Jackson State Park here in London to read. I went there today and discovered something. People aren't as friendly as they used to be. I remember when you used to go talk to people even if it was just to ask how their day was going. Now everybody just seems to go on by. Although today I sat in a spot that I normally don't. In the hour and a half that I was there I would say twenty cars pulled up and parked only to leave about a minute later. I know I am a pretty intimidating looking person but come on. So if any of you reading this happen to see some body reading in the park tomorrow between 3 to 5 why not say hello next time you stop. I love to converse with people.

~LookinginLondon

0 comments:

Post a Comment