Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This really made me laugh when I seen it.



This was taken by somebody I know. It was taken at the London Kentucky Walmart. I had to laugh when I seen this on their Facebook profile. This is yet another reason why I am doing what I am doing. Every comment I seen posted about this picture was about how idiotic this person was to post such a sign. I am able to laugh about such a sign. Especially when there is a lawn chair strapped in the back. But others may see this sign and not be able to laugh it off. They may see this as the public hating gays. Let me remind you that this is the action of one individual who has yet to be educated on the facts of homosexuality. Remain strong and hold your head up high when you see such a sign and just laugh it off. That is what the majority of the people who see it are going to do. I hope the person who made this sign reads this blog post and and the post I will make on topix as a sign of my own. You did nothing but embarrass yourself.


~LookinginLondon

2 comments:

Kylie♥ said...

Oh, that's really embarrassing, lmao.

Looking said...

It is one of those things that the only positive is at least he said please. LOL

Post a Comment