Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Excited!

I just got done doing a phone interview with a journalism student from Northwestern University. She and her group are doing a media research project about support groups for homosexuals including the "It gets better project". We talked about the "It gets better project" and what my thoughts were about it. Which by the way I think is a wonderful group. We also talked about this group and what it is like to live in an area where homosexuality isn't widely accepted yet. She also wanted to know my thoughts on how the media covers the homosexual community.

I want to thank this student for picking this particular subject to do her media research project on. I was also grateful that she reached out to me for my thoughts. I wish you the best of luck on your project Jenna.

She also said that when it was finished she would email a copy to me for me to read. With her permission I will post a copy on here also.

~LookingInLondon

0 comments:

Post a Comment