Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Take a chance

So here I am making a Turkey dinner for my kids and my sister and her friends and I am crying over the damn potato's...Why you ask? Because all I wanted today was to get to see my girlfriend and low and behold she can not come. I am so damn hurt right now. It hurts me to the bottom of my soul to know that I am not able to be as much a part of her life as I want to be. I love her and I try to include her in y family but I can not be part of hers because I am Just a friend to her family. I though she was coming but then her brother and his family showed up and decided to just spend the entire day. I have waited all day to hear her say that she was going to be on her way and then instead I get the phone call saying I am sorry I am not coming. I hate the fact that she is not out and I am trying to hold on, but I dont think I am doing such a good job of it since I am falling apart at the seams over it.

My advice to you if you are not out...Take the chance. You dont know how hard it is to be in a relationship where one is out and the other is not. It can kill a relationship no matter how much you love each other... I know it is slowly killing mine....And my heart is breaking into millions of pieces! Your family might not like it, and it is a scary thing, but you will be happier in the long run, knowing who really loves you for who you are, instead of just who they think you are. And you will be happier because you will no longer be living a lie and you can be free to be who you REALLY are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment