Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day 2010

Let us all remember the fallen, those who have served and those who continue to serve. Because as we all know, Freedom is not free. Every time I vote like I did a few days ago I say a thank you to those men and women who have fought for my freedom, and those that still are today. But also I say a thank you to all those who have paid the ultimate price for my freedom. Without men and women like you I would not be able to do what I do with this group or be able to be admit that I am gay without the risk of the death penalty. For that I owe you the most gratitude I can give.

America: The land of the Free and most definitely the home of the brave.


0 comments:

Post a Comment