Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Had a blast

I had a really good time tonight with Lesbian Life. After all my family had left "I'll talk more about the reasoning tomorrow". I went over and had a blast with her and her friends and family. I have enjoyed being myself when I am around her.I don't have to pretend, I can just let it loose and let it go.

About the earlier post that lesbian life posted. She said if you are not out to come out as it will make you happier. As you know I myself am still in the proverbial closet. But if I had someone who I though was special I would find it unfair to both of us to not come out and to try and hide our relationship. I really do.

I hope you guys have had a really good Thanksgiving and weekend. I know I sure did. Now it is time for us to settle down for a couple of weeks before we are back at it for Christmas.


~LookingInLondon

1 comments:

Lesbian Life said...

OMG You had to go and remind me that I have Christmas coming up and that I have to do it all over again LOL But that is ok, I will make sure you get to come enjoy the madness then too! It starts as soon as college lets out for the break!

Post a Comment