Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Friday, November 19, 2010

Life in general

After 20 months my girlfriend has decided that she no longer wants to be together. I am hurt and confused and really kind of lost. She has hurt me beyond belief because I have devoted so much to being with her and gave everything to her that I could give, mind body heart and soul.

I am hoping right now that she is just saying these things because she is going through a hard time, but if not, I will accept that we can not be together and I will pick up the pieces and I will go on. I love her with all my heart but I can not be a part time thing, I want commitment, I want forever. If she cant give me that then we can be together, that is just the way it is.

I hope that she and I can remain friends, no matter what. I really wish there was someone that knows what I am going through, but none of my friends quite understand. They have either never been in this type of relationship, or are straight and do not understand a same sex relationship in the first place. My heart is torn as I sit here, andI can only pray that she does love me the way I love her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment