Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to stop by one last time as the next couple of days will be pretty hectic to say the least. I have 8 family members coming in for Thanksgiving to spend the whole weekend. Not to mention I have two Thanksgiving dinners to go to. My mom's in the morning and my Grandma's later in the day.

Also I am aware of the issue some are facing with leaving comments. I apologize for the inconvenience. I did revise the Thanksgiving template before I added it and I don't really have time to change the programming right now. But everything will be back to normal on Friday.

Hope everybody has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Watch out for those wet roads tonight for those of you who are traveling but tomorrow looks to be a wonderful day with highs around 71. You have to love Kentucky weather haha. 

Also remember that if you attend the black Friday sales to watch out and don't get ran over. It gets crazier every year. Also don't forget about Cyber Monday. It is a lot safer .




~LookingInLondon

0 comments:

Post a Comment