Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reflecting

Ok I decided that I am not done posting! Today has been a day of reflection for me, just thinking about the past year and what I have been through....I have to say that I am SO very thankful to have a wonderful woman that has been through SO much with me, good and bad, and without her love and support I would have not made it though some of the crap I have dealt with...Even though she is clueless to this blog and to the content of my ramblings I am going to say...Tahnk you baby from the bottom of my heart. You are a rock and you have made my life so much brighter, just having you by my side! I love you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment