Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

A very special friend

Months ago a friend of mine asked me to add one of her friends on facebook, and I did. All these months we have been on each others pages and never really talked! Just a few days ago, she made a comment and I just had to message her because it was SO cute! For the last few days we have exchanged messages several times a day, and I swear I look forward to each and every one! She has been such a big help through the tough time I have been having lately and I think I needed her to talk to every bit as much as she needed me!
We have begun texting back and forth, and I love seeing messages from her! I cant wait to develop this friendship because she has been through some of the same things I am going through right now, and I see her being a very special person....I am not saying a relationship, God knows we live too far apart for that, but just a very special person in my life.
I think it was just meant for us to connect at this very time, and I am SO thankful for that!!!

On a different note, I got to spend some more time with "looking In London" tonight! I just love spending time with him! So my message to Looking is this:
You also make my day brighter! I just want you to know that you are a great friend and I am here for you when you need me just as much as you are here for me!!!! Cant wait to see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment