Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Monday, November 8, 2010

Just getting the feel for things!

Hello all! I will be helping with the blog and wanted to stop by and get a feel for it! I have never blogged before so bear with me while I get in the swing of it!

I guess the easiest thing to do would be by telling a little about myself.

I am a 29 year old Lesbian and mother of 3 from Corbin Ky. I have been out to my family and friends (and anyone else that cares to know) for about a year and a half. When I first realized that I was a lesbian I was in a marriage of 8 years and I was really confused and didnt know what to do about it. My husband knew that I was Bisexual and had always been supportive of me but I wasnt sure how to go about telling him that I wanted to be with a woman. Needless to say, I finally told him and it was not a happy time. I was already going through so much emotionally that I ended up more hurt and confused than before!

I am hoping that through blogging here, I can get my story out to men women or teens that may be going through a lot of the same confusing emotions I went through, and maybe help ease that confusion for some!

Anyway, I am gone for now, but will be back soon with my coming out story as well as links to sites that I find fun or useful! Any questions or comments are completely welcome and I would be glad to talk or email with anyone that just needs an ear!

I also want to say that I appreciate the chance that Looking has given me to be a part of this!!!!

Love to you all!

1 comments:

Looking said...

Welcome aboard Lesbian Life. Glad that you wish to contribute. If any others out there would like to also contribute let me know.

~LookingInLondon

Post a Comment