Dedicated to helping people in the Kentucky area come to terms with their homosexuality. While educating the public that we are not monsters but normal people just like everybody else with the exception of who we are attracted to.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Newbie

So here you guys have it, the newbie of the bunch!
Little about myself .. You can call me Brad.. I'm a laid back person, with tons to talk about. Loud, Annoying, Strange, Up for anything, Broken, and a hopeless romantic. I'm not much of your typical mid-stream type of guy. Wow that pretty much sounds like a classifieds ad .. Anyways until my mind can come up with a well enough topic, then I'll post it ... Looking forward to tons of thoughts!

So not good with these .. Explain yourself ... About Me ... 20 Questions ... You know? Those types of things. This hunk of a guy called "Looking" decided to let me contribute to his Blog (What was he thinking?) ..


1 comments:

Lesbian Life said...

Hey Brad! Glad you are joining us!!!! Cant wait to hear from you!

LOL ok so me and "Looking" Have both posted our stories....Would you post yours as well?

Post a Comment